Judges will read and pre-score all entry forms, considering any supporting materials submitted. These will be combined to give an overall score for each entry. All judges pre-scores will then be combined and the highest scoring entries will determine the shortlists.
Judges will meet to discuss the highest scoring entries and then agree the winner for each category. The judging session will take place week of the 10th April 2023, with the shortlist being announced on the 20th April 2023.
When reviewing your submission, the judges will be looking for evidence of the following:
- New ideas or innovations introduced over the last year
- First-class research or solution
- Strong patient care initiative/commitment
- Challenges faced and outcome alongside context
- Landmark or trailblazing use case
- Unrivalled knowledge
- Value: The creation of value from the point of view of patient satisfaction and experience, time saved for staff at any level
- Strong performance metrics and outcome – The benefits realised from the point of view of patients, organisation, leadership, value creation, efficiencies and cost
- Please note all information provided in the entry form will remain confidential amongst judges and the awards team