In spite of, or even in response to, the ongoing global pandemic, AI in medicine and healthcare goes from strength to strength. And, as we approach the end of 2020, we want to recognize some of the great people and organizations that have helped to drive the agenda.
We are therefore very excited to announce the AIMed Champions Awards, which will be celebrated during the week commencing December 7.
The categories for 2020 are as follows:
- AIMed Champion Clinician 2020 – awarded to the clinician who has done the most to support the health AI agenda
- AIMed Champion Non-clinician 2020 – awarded to the non-clinician who has done the most to support the health AI agenda
- AIMed Rising Star 2020 – awarded to the individual who has the greatest potential for the future
- AIMed Hospital/Institution of the Year 2020 – awarded to the hospital or institution which has done the most outstanding work in deployment of AI
- AIMed Best Covid-19 AI solution – awarded to the organization which has deployed the best AI-powered response to Covid-19
We are inviting nominations now – please let us know who you think deserves to be in contention, and why, below.